TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this website is provided by Bright Future subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
- Bright Future reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Bright Future are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will Bright Future be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Bright Future does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- COPYRIGHT RESTRICTION
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Bright Future. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Bright Future to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Bright Future). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Bright Future takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Bright Future has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Bright Future approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Bright Future shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
- Once a donation has been made for a particular purpose, no refund can be made of the donation; nor can the end purpose be changed.
- Please contact us immediately if there are extenuating circumstances and your case may be reviewed at our discretion.
- All donations will be eligible for tax deduction benefits under Section 80 G of the Income Tax Act as per the extant rules.
Bright Future is a project of New Resolution India which is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) registered in 2009 under Public Trust Act, 1950 Registration No. E 26080 (Mumbai), under Section 80(G) of the Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961 and Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 (Registration no. 083781420).