Location: Bengalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
The Bright Future Facilitator drives the capability building programs and interventions at the assigned Youth Training and Development Center (YTDC). The purpose of this role is to work with the youths in the age group of 18 to 25 years (called as aspirants) and build their capability in employability skills.
Additionally the role works with the parents to build their support towards the youth’s decisions related to their education and career. This role thus helps Bright Future realize its vision by making aspirants more employable, parents more supportive and building both their awareness and knowledge in life and industry skills
- Youth Mobilization: Assist the Social Worker in mobilization of youth to ensure
minimum expected enrollments in YDTC.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Participate in the stakeholder engagement activities
planned at the center (led by Social Worker/Project In-charge) to ensure
participation of stakeholders in programs.
- Lesson Planning and Facilitation for Employability and parents Sessions
Conduct domain wise assessments for the assigned batch to evaluate the level of the aspirants and support them accordingly
- Mock Interviews: Facilitate the Mock Interviews process to ensure that the aspirants are interview ready, once a month.
- Coordination with the employer to schedule the interviews, Guest Lectures and
- Exposure Visits: Identify appropriate exposure opportunities for the aspirants from the list of recommended types of institutions and ensuring that sure the visits are done successfully.
- Conduct Post-Training follow-up for aspirants (alumni) to understand their current status of employment and education
- Maintain documentation on the program to be inputs into the monitoring and
- Documentation and reports
Best in the Industry
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualifications: Any Bachelor degree is required. Qualification in Social Work or
related fields is preferable
Years of Experience: Min. 1 years of experience in facilitation / social work and the
assigned functional domain is preferable
- Child Rights and Protection laws and guidelines
- Healthy communication and conflict resolution methods / best practices
- About challenges faced by youth of the nearby community and applicable
- Domain and market trends from a theoretical / secondary research
perspective (Retail, Hospitality, , , Banking, Work Place Readiness, English and
- About different learning methodologies
- Planning and facilitating training sessions
- Good Written and Oral Communication in English and Ability to
communicate well in Hindi/Marathi
- Public Speaking skills
- Resource Mobilization
- Computer Skills (Email, MS Power Point, Excel and Word)
- Situation and Conflict Resolution (Assertiveness)
- Active Listening and Keen Observation
- Stakeholder Management
- Research skills (especially in the assigned domain)
- Influencing skills
This role has a requirement of 6 days working